Bill,

I have messed about with my fonts and finally seem to be having some success+ACEAIQ-

I now use the ALT+-4 key combination and the euro mark comes out the way it is
supposed to look, like this:

+IKw-

........rather than like this:

?

It seems that European computer keyboards must be set up slightly differently to
American ones as I can use the ALT+-4 combination to get the euro symbol+ACEAIQ-

I can also use (as suggested by some on the mailing list) the left-hand ALT key and
entering 0128 on the numeric keypad (NOT the numbers on the top row)+ACEAIQ-

It seems Unicode is the best way to send the +IKw- euro symbol without it appearing as
a question mark or anything else+ACEAIQ-

Either that or use (uh-oh) HTML format+ACEAIQ-

Regards,

Steve.
stevo.davis+AEA-btinternet.com