2002-07-31
 
Duschbag!  If you read the WHOLE posting and not just the single line you posted, you will understand that the what was stated was the belief of many AMERICAN Christian Fundamentalists who believe in the end-time prophecies of the Bible. 
 
This was not America bashing.  This was based on their teachings.  There can not be two masters in the end times.  Either a revived Roman Empire rules the world, or America does, but not both.  And according to the fundamentalists, the Bible describes the last empire as a revival of one that once was, was wounded, the wound heals and rules for 3.5 years in prosperity and 3.5 years in deteriorating circumstances leading to the last battle at Armageddon in present Israel.  The revived Roman Empire is manifesting itself in the EU according to their present teachings.  If you read the issue of TIME MAGAZINE from a few weeks back, you would see how far these beliefs stretch in this country.
 
The unbelievable arrogance definitely applies to you.  I am not arrogant.  I don't believe that I am better than everybody else as many Americans do!!!
 
John
 
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, 2002-07-30 20:22
Subject: [USMA:21441] Re: Unbelievable arogance

In a message dated 7/10/02 6:10:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:


If there is to be a confederacy in Europe that is to have supreme power in
the last days, then the US must go. 


I'm getting mighty fucking sick of this shit. Has it ever occurred to you, dumb ass, that this a list of AMERICANS that support metrication?  Yet every time you address this list, you rant and rave about hoe we should be destroyed! It's not my goddam fault that there are so many ignorant shits in high places! I didn't vote for them. Hooper, Elwell and Hillger aren't backing them! Yet all you can do is take the same fascist, blame-and-bash approach with evert stinking posting, and rail about how WE Americans are destroying everything and have to be brought to our knees!!!! "Unbelievable arogance" (sic), indeed.

If this is what the list is about, then I don't need it.

Randi

Reply via email to