One could see this either as Alabama being the tardiest jurisdiction in the
process, or, as the way I shall present it to them: an opportunity to make
history, and have the honor of "making it unanimous." Alabama, home of U.S.
rocketry, will have an opportunity to rocket the U.S. ahead into the 21st
century.

Quoting [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> Great initiative, Paul!
> May it be the deciding ingredient for New York State.
> I hope you make a similar appeal to the residents of Alabama?
> Gene.

Paul Trusten, R.Ph.
Public Relations Director
U.S. Metric Association, Inc.