...that the criterion for giving the drug should be stated using the Celsius
temperature scale.

Yes--in the U.S., the Joint Commission (national healthcare accrediting body)
has issued a guideline stating that all pediatric patients should be weighed in
kilograms only and their weights stated in kilograms only.  (I have urged the JC
to suggest that ALL patient weights be measured and stated in kilograms only and
their heights measured and stated in meters only.)

Paul T.

--

Paul Trusten, R.Ph.
Public Relations Director