  From: Michael Payne
  To: U.S. Metric Association
  Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 3:36 AM
  Subject: [USMA:44639] Bahamas

  Anyone have any idea of what the law in the Bahamas states regarding the
preferred or mandated system of measurement there? I looked at
http://laws.bahamas.gov.bs/statutes/statute_CHAPTER_338.html and could not find
anything except some imported stuff had to be by the Bushel.

  I'll be going there next week and wanted to know what the situation was
before I left.

  Thanks

  Mike Payne