On Thursday 29 December 2011 12:34:02 Michael Payne wrote:
> Specifically when entering information “For each medication prescribed,
> enter medication information and click the Add button”. The dosage unit
> drop down list does not list milligram symbol mg. It does however list Mega
> Giga, symbol MG. This seems to be a common error and I would point you
> toward the National Institute of Standards and Technology web site at
> http://physics.nist.gov/Pubs/SP811/sec04.html for the correct symbols.

Actually MG means megagauss, a CGS unit (1 MG=1 hT). "Mega giga" isn't
allowed, as it's a double prefix equal to peta.

I also see that the pulldown has both "cc" and "ml", which is redundant. "cc"
is an abbreviation and should not be used (unless you compile a C program).

Pierre

--
La sal en el mar es más que en la sangre.
Le sel dans la mer est plus que dans le sang.