Paul, sir(s):>.....324 signatures to go,..This is only indicative that US
Congress & trade are WILLING to complete the process of Metricating, leading US
to accept Le Systeme Internationale d'Unites; and start teaching into the
Portals of Education, at Graduate & Post graduate levels so tomorrow's
technocrats STOP import of 'half trained personnel' and promote self training,
to reduce OUTSOURCING.Regards, SIncerelyBrij Bhushan Vij
Thursday, 2013 January 10H15:53(decimal)EST
Aa Nau Bhadra Kritvo Yantu Vishwatah -Rg Veda
The Astronomical Poem (revised number of days in any month)
"30 days has July,September,
April, June, November and December
all the rest have 31 except February which has 29
except on years divisible evenly by 4;
except when YEAR divisible by 128 and 3200 -
as long as you remember that
"October (meaning 8) is the 10th month; and
December (meaning 10) is the 12th BUT has 30 days & ONE
OUTSIDE of calendar-format"
Jan:31; Feb:29; Mar:31; Apr:30; May:31; Jun:30
Jul:30; Aug:31; Sep:30; Oct:31; Nov:30; Dec:30
(365th day of Year is World Day)
******As per Kali V-GRhymeCalendaar*****
"Koi bhi cheshtha vayarth nahin hoti, purshaarth karne mein hai"
My Profile - http://www.brijvij.com/bbv_2col-vipBrief.pdf
Author had NO interaction with The World Calendar Association
except via Media & Organisations to who I contributed for A
Possible World Calendar, since 1971.
HOME PAGE: http://www.brijvij.com/
Contact via E-mail: metric...@hotmail.com OR

"GAYATRI LOK"  Flat # 3013/3rd Floor

NH-58, Kankhal Bypass, Dev-Bhoomi, HARIDWAR-249408 (Uttrakhand - INDIA)