What ever happen to the majority rules?

Bruce E. Arkwright, Jr
Erie PA
Linux and Metric User and Enforcer

I will only invest in nukes that are 150 gigameters away. How much solar energy
have you collected today?
Id put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we
dont have to wait til oil and coal run out before we tackle that. I wish I had
a few more years left. -- Thomas Edison♽☯♑

Jan 19, 2013 01:45:42 PM, edws...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM,  derryod...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I do hope the amendment will be presented to congress. The FPLA I believe has
mostly been the same since 1994. It  's time for it to be updated.

                            mechtly, eugene a mech...@illinois.edu>;

                            U.S. Metric Association usma@colostate.edu>;