NY is supposed to do that as well but since we have no money its on a hold,
lets hope we are broke so long that we go to metric before we waste $$ doing
this.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-u...@colostate.edu [mailto:owner-u...@colostate.edu] On Behalf Of
a-bruie...@lycos.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 3:20 PM
To: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA:52244] RE: current status of the Hawaii metric bill, H.B. 36

I still perturbed that PA ten so years ago spent millions changing exit signs
to 'mileage' based under a 'federal mandate' it could have been metric based,
and they actually considered doing it tooo....

Bruce E. Arkwright, Jr
Erie PA
Linux and Metric User and Enforcer

I will only invest in nukes that are 150 gigameters away. How much solar energy
have you collected today?
Id put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we
dont have to wait til oil and coal run out before we tackle that. I wish I had
a few more years left. -- Thomas Edison♽☯♑

Jan 22, 2013 06:24:10 PM, derryod...@yahoo.com wrote:
I believe they still do have that option. The problem is most states don  't
seem to be motivated to change or update ANY of their weights and measures laws
locally.

                            ezra.steinb...@comcast.net
ezra.steinb...@comcast.net>;

                            U.S. Metric Association usma@colostate.edu>;