Walter Ziobro, sir:>.....Therefore, the fundamental unit of decimal metric time
ought to be the time it takes light to travel one meter.
I am not sure if YOU "grasp rightly" the term METRIC vs Decimal notation. To me
Metric is What is related to METRE! Please see, my base contribution: The
Metric Second; V25 N4; pp. 152-157 published through Bureau of Indian
Standards, New Delhi in April 1973; inclusive of the term Nautical Kilometre
derived from 'hypothetical Earth' with 4-qyardants of 100-metric degrees
(grads) BUT that would also mean changing the trigonometric functions and other
allied equivalenets.My later works directed me to examine: Why not keep
90-degree quadrant x 100' x100" and rework the entire concepts, defining The
term - Decimal Second = 1/240000th of the day?  This ensure the Day, Weeks,
current months in Gregorian calendar, Year UNCHANGED and the calendar be
capable to operate with 128-years, 400-years, 834-years, 896-years cycles
providing the BEST possible Mean Year values! More so, this link the ancient
Time count and the current time counts: 86400 x 600 sub-units :: 240000 x 216.
The Decimal (time) second and circular measure 90*60'x60" are equated to
90*100' x100"(decimal) i.e.  324000" are 900000"(decimal) - in circular measure
making astronomy easier.Regards, Brij Bhushan Vij
Wednesday, 2013 February 06H17:12(decimal)EST
Aa Nau Bhadra Kritvo Yantu Vishwatah -Rg Veda
The Astronomical Poem (revised number of days in any month)
"30 days has July,September,
April, June, November and December
all the rest have 31 except February which has 29
except on years divisible evenly by 4;
except when YEAR divisible by 128 and 3200 -
as long as you remember that
"October (meaning 8) is the 10th month; and
December (meaning 10) is the 12th BUT has 30 days & ONE
OUTSIDE of calendar-format"
Jan:31; Feb:29; Mar:31; Apr:30; May:31; Jun:30
Jul:30; Aug:31; Sep:30; Oct:31; Nov:30; Dec:30
(365th day of Year is World Day)
******As per Kali V-GRhymeCalendaar*****
"Koi bhi cheshtha vayarth nahin hoti, purshaarth karne mein hai"
My Profile - http://www.brijvij.com/bbv_2col-vipBrief.pdf
Author had NO interaction with The World Calendar Association
except via Media & Organisations to who I contributed for A
Possible World Calendar, since 1971.
HOME PAGE: http://www.brijvij.com/
Contact via E-mail: metric...@hotmail.com OR

"GAYATRI LOK"  Flat # 3013/3rd Floor

NH-58, Kankhal Bypass, Dev-Bhoomi, HARIDWAR-249408 (Uttrakhand - INDIA)