From: owner-u...@colostate.edu [mailto:owner-u...@colostate.edu] On Behalf
Of Henschel Mark
Sent: 11 March 2013 16:50
To: U.S. Metric Association
Cc: U.S. Metric Association
Subject: [USMA:52491] RE: (4) Ten reasons to hate...

I was in England (Birmingham) several times, and visited the Rover, Jaguar,
and Rolls Royce engine plants (aircraft)

All are metric. I assume since BMW (or Diamler Benz-forgot which) owns Rolls
Royce and Bently (also owned by a German company now) they are completely
metric.
Might be a question for our friends across the pond.

Mark