From: "mechtly, eugene a" <mech...@illinois.edu>
To: U.S. Metric Association <usma@colostate.edu>
Cc: "mechtly, eugene a" <mech...@illinois.edu>
Sent: Sun, March 24, 2013 11:03:18 AM
Subject: [USMA:52549] RE: NCWM-NIST Handbooks for 2013

John,

Reorganization of HB130 should be done along the lines you indicate below; i.e.
more complete *separation of any use of i-p units* from any and all usages of
SI
units.

Thank you, John, for your more thorough analysis of HP130 than I have found
time
to do so far!

Did you download the 2013 Edition?  I like the version on paper to avoid the
fatigue of sanning on screen.

Eugene