There's a public time and temperature display on a street I pass by fairly
often. Lately I noticed that it would display "15 c" (or whatever the
temperature is) for a split second and go back to displaying the time. As I

He wrote back:

> Pierre, that is funny. I will forward your request to my office manager.
> Have a great week.

How is it funny? That I write to a business about its thermometer?

Pierre
--
ve ka'a ro klaji la .romas. se jmaji