(C) 931.212.0267
(H) 931.657.3107
(F) 931.657.3108

On 2013-04-07 08:41, Stanislav Jakuba wrote:
Jim:
How about no calculator and no mulch buying? The attached "lazy :man's"
gardening might make your wife's mulching and weeding easier and cheaper.
Ignore the "Danielle" heading in the article; that's the name of
my goddaughter for whom I wrote it.
The mulch related text at the beginning; no need to read the whole thing.
We have a late spring here this year, and it so happens that the spading
takes place in April, hopefully this afternoon.
Stan Jakuba

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 6:48 PM, <cont...@metricpioneer.com