http://www.ebmpapst.us/search.asp
I just called this company and spoke with someone about the control signal.
I'm designing circuit boards. It'll be a long time before I buy the fans to
put in my house, but I'm going to use the same board (with different
components) for the thermostat and the control boards, so I need to know what
voltage to control them with. I figured I need 37 L/s for each of four fans.
The data sheets have flow rates in m³/h (133) and CFM; the search form has only
CFM. I asked him to add the metric figure to the search form.

Pierre
--
La sal en el mar es más que en la sangre.
Le sel dans la mer est plus que dans le sang.