Dyson, probably in the US replied to me that “the power” was 6.5 amps, Power is
Watts but I figured it was about 780 Watts which is fine for my 1000 Watt
Transformer. It seems to work fine over here on 50 Hz. I also have an electric
leaf blower that I plugged in to the transformer the other day, the transformer
has similar individual outlets designed for European and American plugs,
identical except one is labelled 110 Volts and the other 220 Volts.
unfortunately it’s easy to plug into either as they look the same, I had to
tape over the 220 V outlet after plug in my leaf blower into it, boy did it
have some power. I thought, Wow this is working really well…... wait a
minute….. maybe it’s in the wrong outlet. Still works fine surprisingly after I
put the plug into the correct outlet.

It seems to be a quirk of the USA that they label “power” in Amps or Horsepower.

Mike Payne