Gene:
No, I have not been able to match those colors. Tried it last year.

Chamonix is in France, although it could just as well be in Switzerland or
Italy as it is at the intersection of the three borders.

Skiing for me was the best ever when all categories (snow, weather, slopes,
lifts, views, ..., accommodation "gemutlichkeit"  and proximity to lifts,
...) are considered. Although I skied in all the counties you mentioned, I
cannot compare them -  there are hundreds of centers even after only the
high elevation ones count.

I should have the chart for you in a few days.
Stan