IT is getting hot here, up to almost 30 today in Illinois. A good friend of
mine, Phil Butler, and his daughter, were killed in a terrible traffic
accident in England. Don't think I can blame the roundabouts though, I
think it was because of all those stupid high hedges that block the view of
the road and oncoming traffic.

Mark