Hello everybody:
I got a message from John Dunlop in Minneapolis that there is a need for a
judge to judge for the US Metric Association at the Twin Cities Regional
Science Fair.
They should already have certificates from USMA, as well as judging
criteria. IF not, let me know, and I can send you all of the information
you might need. I'm attaching John's information in case you want to get
ahold of him directly.
In case you are wondering, the fair will be held at the Colesium at the
State Fair Grounds in Maple Grove, Minnesota over the weekend of March 2-3,
2018.

Thanks for any help anybody could provide.
(So far only three reports of winners for science fairs so far held in 2018)

Mark Henschel

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>