Hi,

I was looking for an electric kettle.  Many are labeled in liters only.  I
found the following one at amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/KINDEN-Glass-Electric-Kettle-Free/dp/B073RCCNPD/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1522966862&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=kinden+glass+electric+kettle&psc=1

I read through the comments that Kinden "updated" the Celsius temperature to
Fahrenheit.  I asked the supplier if they still have any one with Celsius.
Here is our conversation:

You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - KINDEN

Message:

Dear John Altounji,

Thanks for your email.

For now, we don't have it in Celsius, as we know most of Americans use
Fahrenheit.

Could you kindly advise us how many percents of Americans use Fahrenheit and
how many uses Celsius? that would help us improve our service in the future,
thanks.

Best Regards,

KINDEN

Dear sir/madam,

Most people in science use Celsius. 60% of the American industry is already
metric. Celsius is also used in major hospitals as well as kilogram to reduce
errors that could turn fatal.  Today students are quite familiar with Celsius.
I checked Canada and Mexico sites; they are metric, but the kettle is still in
Fahrenheit.

You may check the following sites for more information:
http://www.us-metric.org/
https://milebehind.wordpress.com/

As I was reading the comments, I noticed that you had the kettle in Celsius
then you "update" it to Fahrenheit.  I was wishing to find one from before the
update.

Thank you for asking me about the percentage. I could not find data related to
this question.

You have received a message from the Amazon Seller - KINDEN

Message:

Dear John Altounji,

Thank you very much for your answer, that really helped.

We will forward to our related departments and will improve our service in the
future.

Best Regards,

KINDEN

John Altounji
One size does not fit all.
Social promotion ruined Education.
Education is values first, then knowledge.
http://bit.do/tounj