Got a cup from McDonalds recently in which there were three of what I initially
thought were gradation marks along the seam, but there were no values on them.
Below them was an 800 Number for comments.

I called the number with the intention of suggesting that they print the values
of the volume in milliliters just to familiarize the public with what a
milliliter was, but was told very firmly that McDonalds did not accept
suggestions from customers.

I would assume that they have an internal suggestion process- does anyone on
this list have an insight on how this suggestion might be inoculated into their
process?

Dale
--
Dale M. Parish