Daniel,

all of our devices are listed (with rates) on our website:
https://www.ettus.com/product

The X-series has the highest achievable rates. What you can sustain
depends on many things, including the computer running UHD and the
implementation. An E-Series typically won't be able to sustain more than
a few Msps into the ARM if you want to do DSP in software. The
N200-Series is limited to 25 Msps or 50 Msps (depending on your sample
width) by 1 GigE.

-- M