Hi Sivan,

ah in that case, you'll probably be fine; NF would be (assuming all the
limiter, the filter and a potential attenuator have a 0dB Noise Figure):

$F_\text{total} = F_\text{LNA} +
\frac{F_\text{AD936x}}{G_\text{LNA}G_\text{cable}G_\text{limiter}G_\text{filter}G_\text{attenuator}}$;

The NF of the AD936x depends on the gain you use, and from rough memory
varies between let's say 35 dB @0dB gain over 25 dB @25dB, to 15 dB
@30dB to a final ca 5dB from 55dB onwards. Let's say we're in a
strong-signal case and you operate the B2xx at 30dB gain, and guessing
9dB loss at 100m distance for the cable, and assuming the limiter is
practically lossless, as well as a 6 dB attenuator

$F_\text{total} = 10^{0.05} + \frac{10^{1.5}}{10^{1.7}\cdot 10^{-0.45}
\cdot 1 \cdot 10^{-0.3} \cdot 10^{-0.6}}$;

which amounts to

$F_\text{total} = 10^{0.05} + {10^{1.5-1.7+0.45+0.3+0.6}}= 10^{0.05} +
10^{1.15}}\approx 11.5\text{ dB}$.

Now, that doesn't read very impressive, but your mentioning of SAW
filters might indicate that you're dealing with a narrowband signal,
which might mean that with the oversampling-induced SNR gain you can
effectively get a much nicer effective system temperature.

Best regards,
Marcus