I've been following the guide for rebuilding the file system at
https://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp_e3x0.html.
When I try to build an image with 'bitbake gnuradio-dev-image', I get the
following error:
ERROR: Function failed: do_compile (log file is located at
/home/user/Projects/E310/e300-oe-build/build/tmp-glibc/work/ettus_e3xx_sg1-oe-linux-gnueabi/lttng-modules/2.6.1-r0/temp/log.do_compile.63483)
After checking the log, I see it's a problem with the kernel configuration,
and the log recommends running 'make oldconfig && make prepare' on kernel
src to fix it, which when run yields the following error: fatal error:
linux/compiler-gcc5.h: No such file or directory
I've checked my gcc version (5.4.0), but I've found that gcc5.h isn't in
kernel-source/include/linux. Has anyone encountered this issue before?