Hello Daniel,

There is no check in your code to confirm that the time is correctly set.
The 1PPS signal should be a square wave rather than a sine wave. It is a
logic signal rather than an RF one and the sync port is designed to handle
it.
http://files.ettus.com/manual/page_usrp_e3x0.html#e3x0_hw_pps

The Octoclock which we use produces a 20% duty cycle square wave with 5V
high and 0V low.

Regards,
Derek