Hi Konstantin,

You can try connecting via the Serial port [1]. I would suggest to first try
undoing any changes you have made to the ssh_config. By default it will not
require any passwords.

If that is not successful, I would suggest downloading a fresh release-4 image
from [2] and writing it to the SD Card. The SD Card section [3] of the Ettus KB
will detail which image you need based on your device serial number.

[1] -
https://kb.ettus.com/Ettus_USRP_E300_Embedded_Family_Getting_Started_Guides#Serial_Console_Connectivity
[2] - http://files.ettus.com/e3xx_images/
[3] -
https://kb.ettus.com/Ettus_USRP_E300_Embedded_Family_Hardware_Resources#SD_Card_Images

Regards,
Nate Temple

> On Aug 3, 2017, at 12:06 PM, Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN
> TECHNOLOGIES INC] <konstantin.j.math...@nasa.gov> wrote:
>
> OK.. I did it your way and I am connecting via ping your way now too....
>
> Bu again, when I do the ssh command, it is asking for a password.
>
> So, I am getting the samething as I was before...
>
> Does ssh have to be setup on the E310???
>
> Is there a way to check/reset the password on the E310?
>
> Thanks

        • ... Marcus Müller via USRP-users
  • Re:... Philip Balister via USRP-users
    • ... Nate Temple via USRP-users
      • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
        • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
        • ... Nate Temple via USRP-users
          • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
            • ... Nate Temple via USRP-users
              • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
              • ... Nate Temple via USRP-users
              • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
              • ... Nate Temple via USRP-users
              • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
              • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
              • ... Nate Temple via USRP-users
              • ... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
              • ... Derek Kozel via USRP-users