Hi,
We are creating a RFNoC block that inputs a continuous flow of data and needs
to output an irregular burst of variable length.
I tried to research a bit but didn't found a final answer on the following
questions:

  1.  Packets to and from RFNoC blocks need to have a min/max/fixed length?
Apparently not and if I didn't misunderstand it is also possible to send
packets without the length so that their length could be variable but just want
to be sure.
  2.  Is there any timing related requirement on when packets are sent/received?
  3.  My output port would basically resemble a message port... I seem to
understand that there is some work in progress to support message outputs from
RFNoC blocks but didn't really understand if this is really feasible or not. If
it is where can I find some examples?
  4.  On the host side I need to add some custom C code so was looking for the
tutorial here
(http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Guided_Tutorials) but this
link does not seem to work anymore and on git there seem to be no trace of it.
is there any sample skeleton with the block implementation to just manage data
from a stream and read/write registers?
Thanks you,

Dario