Hi Konstantin,

Thank you for sending the image. It is indeed a SG3 E310. Please try
downloading the release-4 / SG3 images again, verify the md5sum against the
hashes provided in the same folder and try writing them again.

Regards,
Nate Temple

> On Aug 8, 2017, at 12:41 PM, Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN
> TECHNOLOGIES INC] <konstantin.j.math...@nasa.gov> wrote:
>
> Just sent it to you via my phone... Please tell me if you received it...

  • Re:... Matheou, Konstantin J. (GRC-LCI0)[ZIN TECHNOLOGIES INC] via USRP-users
  • Re:... Nate Temple via USRP-users