From: USRP-users [mailto:usrp-users-boun...@lists.ettus.com] On Behalf Of
Nirmala Soundararajan via USRP-users
Sent: Wednesday, August 9, 2017 10:34 AM
To: USRP-users@lists.ettus.com
Subject: [USRP-users] transmit and receive - B205mini-i

Hi,

I have just started programming simple scripts in matlab for B205mini-i. Can I
transmit and receive simultaneously using SDRUtransmitter and receiver objects
in Matlab?

I also tried to use simulink, and gave a simple cos signal as input, the value
is 1 X 151 vector, just  cos values between  [-1 1]. however I am getting error.

Error reported by S-function 'usrp_uhd_sfuntx' in 'prj1/SDRu
Transmitter/usrp_uhd_sfuntx':

Input signal 1 must be a column vector.

Component:Simulink | Category:Modelerror

Error in port widths or dimensions. Output port 1 of 'prj1/SDRu
Transmitter/Data' is a one dimensional vector with 150 elements.

Also how should I connect the Data and Length ports of SDRUreceiver.?

request help.

thanks

Nirmala