Hi

I tried the rx_multi_sample , but the problem is i don't find how it tunes the
two daughter boards separately to two different frequencies and receive data
from there separately. I don't know where I am wrong, also I need to make sure
the two daughter boards are time synced, so how to achieve that, is also not
clear.

BR
Snehasish

On 10-Aug-2017, at 10:10 PM, Neel Pandeya