Dear Luciano,

you can buy[1] an add-on GPS receiver module for the B210, which you can
plug into the board. Its purpose is being a GPS Discipline Oscillator
(GPSDO), for special applications where you need that.

The antenna for that GPSDO module would then be connected to the GPS
ANT. If you don't have a GPSDO, you don't have to connect anything to
that port.

Best regards,

Marcus

[1] https://www.ettus.com/product/details/GPSDO-TCXO-MODULE