Hello, I'm trying to run an RFNoC 802.11 receiver similar to the one
demonstrated at GRCon 2015 but I'm having a problem.

I'm having trouble running the RFNoC OFDM receiver in
gr-etts/examples/rfnoc/rfnoc_ofdm.grc

The problem occurs when I use the uhd_image_builder_gui.py to build an
image for the OFDM receiver but can't find the source for these two blocks:

ofdmdemap
ofdmequ

Both are gnuradio blocks in gnuradio-companion.  I am using the rfnoc-ofdm
branches of gr-ettus, uhd, and uhd-fpga.

Can someone point me to the source code for the image builder or give me
advice for building an 802.11 receiver in RFNoc?

Thanks,
Frank