From: Nate Temple <nate.tem...@ettus.com>
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 1:25:58 PM
To: Snehasish Kar
Cc: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] Support with handling data at 200MSPS from NI USRP
2954R

Hi Snehasish,

You should not be using a Throttle block when you have any actual hardware
within the flowgraph.

Note, in order to write 200 MS/s to disk, you'll most likely need a PCIe based
SSD, or SSD Raid configuration. I've had success with an Intel 750 Series PCIe
based SSD to write 200 MS/s to disk, until it was full. Another option is to
use a RAM disk.

Regards,
Nate Temple