Hi Dario,

Interesting.  I would expect 2 UBX-160 with 2 radio blocks into the 2 input
ports to work.  My best guess is that there is some issue with either the
detected upstream nodes or the propagation of the stream command.  It would
be interesting to debug the source_block_ctrl_base::issue_stream_cmd()
function and see what the "chan" parameter is and to which upstream blocks
the command is being issued.  Is that something you can do?

Regards,
Michael