Hi everyone!

I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to phase align more than 2
X310s (with UBX daughterboard) to form a coherent array? I know that 2x2 MIMO
is possible using a single X310, but I want to be able to sync 4 of them. I
thought I read somewhere that it was dependent on the daughterboard, but I
can’t find that thread anywhere.

Thanks for all the help!

Sarah Tran Leony  |  Electrical Engineer
828 Fort Street Mall Suite 600  |  Honolulu, HI 96813
Email: st...@oceanit.com<mailto:st...@oceanit.com>
Office: 808.531.3017 x139 | Direct: 808.954.4105
Fax: 808.531.3177 | Mobile: 405.837.2614

Click ► Website<http://www.oceanit.com/>  |
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/oceanit>  |
Twitter<http://twitter.com/oceanit>  |
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/oceanit>
consider the environment before printing this message.

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT: This message may contain confidential or privileged
information and any unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message or
its contents is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
reply to advise the sender of the error and immediately delete this message and
any attachments from your system.