I've not hooked it up to a GUI, but using the RFNoC blocks set_register and
get_register functions in Python seem to work very well. Making this show
up in companion would be just a matter of either passing those values as
data or a PMT to whatever graphical element you wish.

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 2:58 PM Andrew Thommesen via USRP-users <
usrp-users@lists.ettus.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> The RFNoC gain block tutorial shows hows to write to an RFNoC register
> from a gnuradio companion flowgraph. Are there any examples of how to read
> an RFNoC register and display the value within gnuradio companion. Is a
> dedicated gnuradio sink block required to display the value, or can it
> simply be displayed within the RFNoC block within gnuradio?
>

> Thanks,
>

> Andy

Maj Tom Bereknyei
Defense Digital Service