Hello all,

I'm thinking about use the B210 with its GPSDO for transmit with both
frontends, but I would rather to power the board use only the USB port,
without its power supply. Is it possible using any kind of double USB 3.0
terminal cable? Anyone has a reference of this cable?

Thanks in advance.

--

[image: logo_170x100px.png] <http://www.gradiant.org/>

José Benito Diéguez Teixeira
Investigador - Desarrollador | Área de Comunicaciones Avanzadas
Researcher - Developer | Advanced Communications Department

Ph. (+34) 986 120 430  Ext. 3012
jdieg...@gradiant.org  |  www.gradiant.org

[image: Iconos Redes Sociales GRD Firma email-01]
<https://www.facebook.com/GradiantNews/>  [image: Iconos Redes Sociales GRD
Firma email-02] <https://twitter.com/Gradiant>  [image: Iconos Redes
Sociales GRD Firma email-03] <https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/769728>
 [image: Iconos Redes Sociales GRD Firma email-04]
<https://www.youtube.com/user/ComunicacionGRD>

Take care of the environment. Try not to print this email.
The information contained in this email message may be confidential
information, and may also be the subject of legal professional privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with,
disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorized and prohibited.
Please inform us immediately and destroy the email. Thank you for your
cooperation.