UHD 3.10.3.0 is also available for Mac OS X / macOS users via MacPorts,
through a 2 step process that most MacPorts users know very well already
but I'll repeat below for newer users wondering what to do.
 If you don't have MacPorts installed yet and wish to do so, there are
 comprehensive instructions here: <
 https://guide.macports.org/#installing >.
UHD (and Volk and GNU Radio) should be installable on any Intel Mac
running OS from 10.5 through 10.13; they -might- work on 10.4 and 10.5
PowerPC, though just getting MacPorts installed is quite a process &
thus I don't recommend doing this install unless you have crazy good
hacking skillz.
Once MacPorts is installed:

Step 1) Update the ports information, via one of the following 2
commands:
a) Recommended: Update 'port' as well as the ports information:
{{{
sudo port selfupdate
}}}

b) Update just the the ports information:
{{{
sudo port sync
}}}

Step 2) Update or install UHD

a) Recommended: Upgrade any outdated ports:
{{{
sudo port upgrade outdated
}}}

If you already had the UHD port installed, and the above command
succeeded, then you're done & ready to use the latest UHD release.
b) If you do not already have the UHD port installed, then do the
   following:{{{
sudo port install uhd
}}}

For many systems, pre-compiled binaries will be downloaded and
installed, saving a lot of time compared with building from source.
Any questions about Mac installs, please feel free to email me directly.
Cheers! - MLD
On Wed, Jan 31, 2018, at 2:59 PM, Michael West via USRP-users wrote:
> UHD 3.10.3.0 is now available. This is an update to the main series of
> releases.>
> The tag for this release is located here:
> https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/releases/tag/release_003_010_003_000>
> Installers for Windows and Fedora are available here:
> http://files.ettus.com/binaries/uhd/uhd_003.010.003.000-release/[1]
>
> The PPA for Ubuntu will have updated installers shortly:
> https://launchpad.net/~ettusresearch/+archive/ubuntu/uhd[2]

Links:

  1. http://files.ettus.com/binaries/uhd/uhd_003.010.002.000-release/
  2. https://launchpad.net/%7Eettusresearch/+archive/ubuntu/uhd