Hi folks!

I'm really new to the E312 and RFNoC and I'm having trouble getting the
Channel B RX/TX antennas working on my E312. When I selected B in my RFNoC
Radio block of my GNU Radio flowgraph the code could not run on the E312
and gave me an error saying I was missing the RFNoC block "Radio_1". After
trying all the images that came with the source installation of the
cross-compiled environment [1] I found that none of them included Radio_1
(only Radio_0). I also tried creating my own image with uhd_image_loader
but couldn't find the option for Radio_1. Am I looking in the right
direction?

Also, I am unsure about how to enable GPSDO (an external GPS as external
clock) on the FPGA image.

Thank you for your reply in advance.
Kind regards,

Ronakraj