Hi Mathieu,

You can certainly use the UHD to get the signal of interest, but what you are
asking is really a question of signal processing and independent of the UHD and
any USRP you may be using.

I suggest you focus on the signal processing problem of separating two
closely-spaced signals and maybe do some pencil and paper work and then
simulation using MATLAB, Octave, SciLab, or even plain old C/C++. Whatever you
come up with you can then plug into a UHD-based program that receives samples.
Personally, I’d just copy one fo the receive examples and start modifying it to
accept your algorithms.

If you have not already found it, a good place to start is this book

As a person new to this list, please consider that its focus is on things
directly related to USRPs and UHD. Your question is probably better posed at
Signal Processing Stack Exchange

good luck,

steven

Steven Knudsen, Ph.D., P.Eng.
www. techconficio.ca
www.linkedin.com/in/knudstevenknudsen

All the wires are cut, my friends
Live beyond the severed ends.  Louis MacNeice

On February 9, 2018 at 08:57:41, Mathieu Petitjean via USRP-users