Hi folks!

I am wondering if it is possible to receive on all 4 inputs at the same
time on the E310/E312? I.e. is it possible to receive on TRX A, RX A, TRX
B, RX B all at the same time? I tried creating a GNU Radio flowchart with
this setup and got the following Runtime Error:

thread[thread-per-block[16]: <block rfnoc_radio (2)>]: RuntimeError: On
node 0/Radio_0, output port 0 is already connected.

I received the same error when trying to receive on three inputs instead,
and the program defaulted to receiving on RX A and RX B instead.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Ronakraj