On 02/09/2018 11:01 PM, Ronakraj Gosalia via USRP-users wrote:
Hi folks!

I am wondering if it is possible to receive on all 4 inputs at the same time on the E310/E312? I.e. is it possible to receive on TRX A, RX A, TRX B, RX B all at the same time? I tried creating a GNU Radio flowchart with this setup and got the following Runtime Error:

thread[thread-per-block[16]: <block rfnoc_radio (2)>]: RuntimeError: On node 0/Radio_0, output port 0 is already connected.

I received the same error when trying to receive on three inputs instead, and the program defaulted to receiving on RX A and RX B instead.

Thank you.
Kind regards,

Ronakraj

NO.

There are only two receiver channels, and those channels can either be connected (in the analog sense) to TRX or RX antenna connectors, but there really
  are only two receiver channels.