On 02/17/2018 09:59 AM, Dave NotTelling via USRP-users wrote:
I recall that the B2x0 series do not support timed commands like the N2x0 or the X3x0 series. While looking through the source code I ran across some code that shows the "time/cmd" entry in the tree being set [1]. That key seems to be what multi_usrp uses to set timed commands [2]. I then went to the KB [3] and saw that the B2x0 series is listed as having timed commands on the FPGA just like the N2x0 series. So, does this mean that the B2x0 radios do now support timed commands?

Thanks!

-Dave

They support timed commands, except that timed tuning doesn't work the way it does for N3xx or X3xx with boards like WBX and SBX -- there's no
  phase-resynch feature.