I am using a UHD source in GRC. I configured it to stream from both the RX
The first port is tuned to 2.437 GHz and the another to 2.435 by providing
a lo_offset of 2MHz.

Samples from first port go under some processing and then have to be added
to samples coming from the second port. When I run my set up, the green
LEDs of the ports blink for once and stop receiving any more.

I am attaching the grc file for reference.

When I run it without the "ADD" block, it streams fine with both the
channels streaming.