Hi Dan,

The E310/E312 has the switchable set of receive and transmit filters which
the B2xx does not. This will impact the noise figure due to the additional
losses of the switches and filters. As with most receivers an external LNA
and filter matched to a frequency of interest will reduce the total system
noise figure.

Derek