From: Nick Foster <bistrom...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2018 1:01:42 PM
To: Adam Kurisko
Cc: usrp-users@lists.ettus.com
Subject: Re: [USRP-users] [E310 RFNoC] TX RX Loopback bypassing the ARM
processor

1. yes
2. RFNoC

I refer back to a post I wrote detailing loopback in the FPGA. It doesn't work
"out of the box" but can be made to with minor modification.

https://corvid.io/2017/04/22/stupid-rfnoc-tricks-loopback/

If you haven't used RFNoC before you should probably take on the Getting
Started guide first: https://kb.ettus.com/Getting_Started_with_RFNoC_Development

Nick

On Fri, Feb 23, 2018 at 9:28 AM Adam Kurisko via USRP-users