On 02/23/2018 11:33 PM, Anuja Kokil via USRP-users wrote:
Hello,

I am installing UHD for B200 USRP. While installing , It is giving me error
My system is Ubuntu 16.04.3 , 64 bit.
I did following procedure

 *

    *cd /uhd-release_003_010_000_000/host/ *

 *

    *mkdir build *

 *

    *cd build *

 *

    *cmake ../ ** it was fine till cmake command **but when I go for
    sudo make it gives following error*

*
../lib/libuhd.so.003.010: undefined reference to `boost::archive::detail::basic_oarchive::~basic_oarchive()'

examples/CMakeFiles/test_dboard_coercion.dir/build.make:96: recipe for target 'examples/test_dboard_coercion' failed

make[2]: *** [examples/test_dboard_coercion] Error 1

CMakeFiles/Makefile2:391: recipe for target 'examples/CMakeFiles/test_dboard_coercion.dir/all' failed

make[1]: *** [examples/CMakeFiles/test_dboard_coercion.dir/all] Error 2

make: *** [all] Error 2

Please Help me Regarding the Same

Thanks & Regards,

Anuja

*
*This looks like your system is missing some Boost stuff--make sure all your dependencies are satisfied first.

Also, you mentioned Ubuntu, but your subject says Windows.

Also, there's *NEVER* any reason to do a simple "make" as root. That will generally screw you up. There's nothing special about building software that requires root privilege. The only part of the process that requires 'root' (and thus sudo) is a "make install", where the built software object files and executables and libraries are copied into the system directories, which are, for good reasons, owned and writable only by the 'root' user.

*