Hello,

You are receiving the maximum possible sample rate. The TwinRX is able to
provide two channels of data compared to the usual 1 per daughterboard
because it uses the 200 MS/s ADC to do real mode sampling on the two
channels. The FPGA then does a conversion to 100 MS/s Complex samples for
each of the two channels since all the rest of the DSP chain is designed
for complex signals. There is no way to bypass this real to complex
conversion in the prebuilt FPGA images.

The TwinRX only supports the use of the 200 MHz master clock rate. The IF
passband filter provides 80 MHz of bandwidth per channel which follows the
general convention of usable bandwidth being 80% of the sample rate when
using complex samples. If the sample rate is reduced below 200 MS/s real
(100 MS/s complex) then that IF filtering is insufficient and aliasing will
occur. Additionally the IP for doing the final conversion to baseband is
based on having that full bandwidth available.

Regards,
Derek