On 03/07/2018 06:29 PM, Brais Ares via USRP-users wrote:
Hello,

We are planning to use a B210 device in a project where there may be high power interferences.

What would be the *maximum input power through a B210 RF _output_*__to prevent damaging the device? (The AD9361 datasheet indicates an absolute maximum of 2.5 dBm for an RF input, but it does not specify a similar value for RF outputs)

Regards,
Brais

Given that the device can *produce* perhaps +7dBm, I would set that as the lower-bound on the energy that can be present at the TX antenna terminals. If the datasheet doesn't specify, then I don't think anyone at Ettus has tested the upper bound.