On 03/29/2018 09:12 AM, Rob Kossler via USRP-users wrote:
> There seems to be a bug with the multi_usrp function get_usrp_rx_info()
> (and also for tx_info) when used with the N310 as indicated below.
>
> If I include the line...
>    uhd::dict<std::string, std::string> rx_info = usrp->get_usrp_rx_info(0);
>
> I get this error...
>    Error: LookupError: Path not found in tree:
> /mboards/0/dboards/A/rx_eeprom

Rob,

thanks for pointing this out. The call to get_usrp_rx_info() shouldn't
fail and that slipped our tests. We'll roll out a fix soon, and then
get_usrp_?x_info() will work as before.

That said, the access to the daughterboard EEPROM itself (i.e., if you
wanted to talk directly to the /mboards/0/dboards/A/rx_eeprom property)
*did* change. If you want to interact directly with the daughterboard
EEPROM, you would have to update your code.

-- M